Ear Sensor (Shock & Temperature)
The customer in the Motosport racing industry had the desire to obtain quickly a tiny PCB mounted with sensors. The objective was to create an ear sensor.
- Ear temperature measurement
- High Impact shock detection
- Tiny electronic parts
- Tiny PCB
- Embedded C Firmware development (ARM)
Kelsec successfully designed the PCB and the required firmware (in the central controller) for cyclic temperature measurement and shock detection.
- Ear temperature monitoring using Melexis Mlx90615 device
- High impact detection handled by STMicroelectronics H3LIS331DL High-g triaxial accelerometer