High-g Impact Sensor
This project involved the development of a High-g impact sensor for testing composite structures.
The resulting sensor was able to measure impacts up to 200g using the ADXL372 3-Axis MEMS Accelerometer from Analog Device
After an impact, the maximum impact registered was displayed on the OLED screen.
Kelsec designed the PCB and the enclosure according to the customer requirements.
- ADXL372 Accelerometer with SPI communication to the CPU
- Microchip Atmel Atmega328P microcontroller
- OLED Display with SPI communication
- Internal LiPo battery with recharging chipset
- Embedded firmware, C language