Impact running sensor
The running sensor was designed to help injury-prone runners transition to a low impact gait.
- The sensor provides 3D Peak Positive Acceleration of the tibia while running.
- Impact information in real-time through visual or audio feedback on iOS device
- LiPo Rechargeable Battery powered
- High speed 1600 Hz triaxial accelerometer
- Sensor memory capacity: 30 000 steps
Kelsec Systems designed the Electronic PCB and the companion iOS Application.
- Bluetooth enabled (BLE 4.2)
- iOS App is written using Apple Swift and Objective-C languages
- Embedded Firmware in C
- FRAM Memory for firmware upgrade and data retention