iOS Pulse Oximetry App & Hardware
The customer required a fast proof of concept solution for a pulse oximetry (SpO2) application.
- Bluetooth based hardware for capturing and transmitting SpO2 data
- iOS application for display and recording SpO2 & Heart Rate
- Embedded C Firmware
- Battery-powered, rechargeable
- Live updates to Firebase
Kelsec designed the solution using a Nordic SoC based module. The module contains the Nordic nRF51822 chipset (ARM Cortex M0) and is certified for FCC, CE, SIG.
- Pulse Oximetry hardware was designed quickly using a Nonin module.
- Kelsec created an iOS application for BLE communication with the board. The iOS application was written in Swift. The whole solution was ready in a matter of weeks.
- Oxygen Level (SpO2) and Heart rate using finger pulse oximetry
- Battery-powered, recharging using a micro USB connector
- Led for status
- iOS App running on iPhone, iPad. Display SpO2 level, Heart rate, and condition of the board.